1. I want to print only debit entries of a statement of account. How
could I do this?
To view debit entries click 'F7:Others'
-> 'Filter' option.
2. I am looking at Account Statement of a party. I want to make
payment of 4 bills which are in consecutive rows. Is there a way to
get total of these rows?
Just highlight the required rows. You will get
the totals of
3. While giving transport name in additional information, I have
mentioned the same transport with different spellings. Can I merge
Facility to merge transport names is available through mass transfer
of entries in account statement You need to check the check box
against the prompt: 'Merge Transport Names'.
4. When I see A/c statement I get monthly consolidated entries of
sales. I include Sales entries in transfer column Cash book. Can I
print individual entries in sales A/c.?
Yes. There is a setting in statement of A/c under 'General'
namely 'Sales Register Entries of General Account' mark it as
'Every Entry'. You may show individual entries in your statement
5. While making data entry, we can view statement of A/c by pressing
"/", which I find very convenient. Is this facility available in any
You may press "/" to view A/c
in most of the modules where no
data is entered/modified. There is a specific indication in red label of
master strip. Account name in red label starts with "A/c" where this
facility is available.
6. How can I print monthly summary of account?
summary of an account can be printed by clicking on
'Summary' button, which is just above the statement of account.
After clicking it prompts you to select Daily, Monthly, Quarterly
option. Select the desired option.
7. Our bills are posted from invoice module. In case of Some parties
bills are posted as On account entries and in some of the parties
they are marked with bill no. as reference name for bill wise
adjustment. Why some bills are posted as on account entries?
Marking of reference is based upon billwise adjustment style opted
by you for the relevant party in FAMaster. If you have specified 'Yes'
against 'Bill Wise Adjustment', the entries are marked with bill no
as reference. Other wise they are posted as on account entries.
8. F3 / F4 keys are provided in A/c statement to move in previous
next year A/c statement. Is there are any other keys available to do
Yes. You may use left/right arrow keys to move
year. While viewing ledger, you may use "<" and ">" keys (with or
without shift) to move into next/previous A/c.
9. What is Ctrl+Shift+D shortcut key while viewing statement of A/c?
CTRL+D allows you to open voucher updation module of the
selected accounting year whereas CTRL+SHIFT+D allows you to
open the voucher updation module of the accounting year for which
the statement of account is being viewed. This enables you to make
data entry for a year other than the selected financial year.
Suppose you have selected the financial year 2009-2010. After
opening an account statement, press 'F3' to view the previous year
i.e. 2008-2009. Press 'Ctrl+Shift+D' to open voucher updation
module for financial year 2008-2009.
10. How can I print balance confirmation letter?
To print balance confirmation letter, click on 'F7: Others' ->
'Confirmation Letter'. You will be now prompted to select
'Balance Confirmation' letter or 'A/c confirmation' letter. You
may now Preview/Print the confirmation letter by clicking on
'F8:Preview' / 'F9:Print'.
11. How can I print To/By with narrations in A/c Statement?
Mark 'Yes' against 'Print To / By with Narration' Setting in
12. How can I on the warning messages, if I have mismatching of
opening balances with other years?
Mark 'Yes' against 'Show O.Balance Mismatch Warning' Setting
in Account Statement.